A PLACE WHERE THE COUNTRY MEETS THE CITY
With Garden of Remembrance, the latest burial memorial development at Great Southern Memorial Park, we are paying tribute to the park's heritage. The Garden of Remembrance is the first new cemetery development since we first opened our gates, and the name reflects our roots. After all, Great Southern Memorial Park was first known as Great Southern Garden of Remembrance.
Set amongst beautiful bushland and flowing streams, this exclusive area is the perfect place where memories can be revisited and future generations can come to pay their respects. The Garden of Remembrance features a range of brand new memorial products, made from granite.
The memorial options include:
- Above Ground Burial Monuments, with a choice of designs and a beautiful angel statue adorning each monument. Situated right at the top of the property, there are both singles and doubles available.
- Headstones, made from high quality granite with choice of either a bronze or glass plaque
- Granite Heritage Estates, the larger of the two estate options available. Can accommodate up to 6 burial plots and 4 cremation memorials.
- Granite Burial Estates, the smaller of the two estate options available. Can accommodate up to 6 burial plots and 4 cremation memorials.
- Arbour Lawn, ruby red granite surrounds a lush tree planted in the middle. Each side of the granite square surrounding the tree can accommodate 2 burial plots, allowing for up to 8 family members to be laid to rest together in either single, double or triple depth, making the arbours able to accommodate large families that wish to rest together.
The Garden of Remembrance development is now completed and memorials are available for sale.
Call us on (07) 3829 9999 to order a memorial position at the Garden of Remembrance, or you can request a call back and our staff will be in touch.